Commercial Litigation, Contract Litigation, Employment and Labor Disputes, Real Property, Uniform Commercial Code
Leslie Bryan Hart is a shareholder in the Firm's Litigation Department. She practices commercial litigation in state and federal court with an emphasis on disputes involving contract litigation, employment and labor disputes, real property and the Uniform Commercial Code.
Ms. Hart is a third generation Nevadan. After receiving her education and experience in different areas of the country, Leslie returned to Nevada to join Lionel Sawyer & Collins. She was named as one of Northern Nevada's Top Attorneys by Nevada Business magazine's Legal Elite in 2011 and 2012. Ms. Hart was also named to Best Lawyers in their 2013 edition for her work in Commercial Litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Hart was a Deputy District Attorney - Criminal Division in Washoe County, Nevada. Ms. Hart also was a Law Clerk to The Honorable Procter Hug Jr. at the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She has been associated with the firm of Dickstein, Shapiro & Morin in Washington, D.C. and served as a Legislative Correspondent for United States Senator Herb Kohl.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Past President, Washoe County Bar Foundation
- Immediate Past President, Washoe County Bar Association
- Member, Second Judicial District Court's Bench/Bar Committee
- Vice President and Board of Directors, Washoe Legal Services
- Member, Northern Nevada Women Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Santa Clara, J.D., 1992
- Arizona State University, B.A., 1987
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Supreme Court