Professional ExperienceTodd Touton is a shareholder in the Litigation Department at Lionel Sawyer & Collins. His practice includes a wide range of commercial disputes, including construction disputes (including lien claims), commercial fraud claims, judgment collections, and breach of business contracts. Mr. Touton authored the Enforcement of Judgments chapter in the Nevada Civil Practice Manual and authored "Impact of Bankruptcy on the Collection Process" in Employee Benefit Issues for the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans. Mr. Touton is listed in Best Lawyers in America for Construction Law, Chambers USA for Construction Litigation, and in Mountain States Super Lawyers for General Litigation. He has an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell directory.
Mr. Touton has been named a 2014 Super Lawyer in the area of General Litigation.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., cum laude, 1977
- University of Wisconsin, M.S., Water Resources Management, 1978
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., with distinction, 1974
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals