Complex Litigation involving Contract Disputes, Business Torts, and Probate Proceedings
Lynda S. Mabry is a partner in the Firm's Litigation Department. Ms. Mabry is a prodigious researcher and writer whose practice emphasizes complex cases involving contract disputes, business torts and probate proceedings. She has a passion for writing and research. Ms. Mabry's practice at Lionel Sawyer & Collins provides constant challenges to her writing and research skills.
Ms. Mabry has an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory. She has also been listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D., 1977
- UCLA Law Review and Moot Court Team
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., summa cum laude, 1968
- Latin American Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society