Erin Flynn is a shareholder in the Business Law Department of Lionel Sawyer & Collins. Ms. Flynn received a J.D. from California Western School of Law, where she was an associate member of California Western Law Review/International Law Journal.
Ms. Flynn received a B.S. in Nursing from the University of South Alabama, and has worked extensively as a registered nurse in Trauma and Burn Intensive Care. Her unique background as a registered nurse, coupled with her business law experience, allows her to provide practical and legal advice to her health care clients. Ms. Flynn has worked on various mergers of health care facilities in Nevada and regularly assists clients with health care licensing and regulatory compliance.
Ms. Flynn was the 2008 recipient of the Myrna Williams Children's Pro Bono Award, and was also named to the Pro Bono One Hundred Hours Club in 2008, 2009 and 2010 by the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
"Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act of 2008: What Employers Must Know", Nevada Lawyer, June 2011
"Medical Records Law", speaker/presenter, Lorman Education Services, August 2, 2011, Henderson, Nevada.
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Health Care Compliance Association
- Member, Human Rights Campaign
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- 100 Hours Club Member: 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Recipient, Myrna Williams Children's Pro Bono Award, 2008
- California Western School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2003
- Associate Member, California Western Law Review/International Law Journal;
- University of South Alabama, B.S. in Nursing, 1992
- State Bar of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada