Fiduciary matters, including probate; guardianship; trust and estate administration and litigation; estate planning; estate and gift tax; and family law.
Ms. Brickfield is a shareholder in the Firm's Business Law Department. She practices tax and family law, including estate planning, trusts and estates, guardianship matters and probate. Her professional achievements include: Women's Advisory Committee Award as New York City's "Outstanding Woman Achiever"; and the "Woman of Distinction" Award from the New York City Department of Finance. She has presented probate seminars for the State Bar of Nevada, the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, and private legal education associations.
- Member, American Bar Association - Probate, Tax and Family Law Sections
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Southern Nevada Council of Estate Planners
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Board of Governors
- Treasurer, Elder Law Section
- Secretary, Trust and Probate Section
- Tax Section
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Member, 100 Hours Club and Honor Roll
- Member, Former President and Treasurer, Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Member, Board of Trustees, College of Southern Nevada Foundation
- Member, United Way's Women's Leadership Council
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M. (Taxation)
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Phillip K. Yonge Prize for Commercial Law
- American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Writing
- Manhattanville College, B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of New Jersey
- State Bar of New York